Kids Run for Kids 2019 Sponsors
Signature Level $1,000 & up
Gold Level : $999 to $500
Silver Level: $499 -$250
J. Lyons Capital
Steven & Julie Kirts
1st National Bank
Ames Ford Lincoln
Hormel Foods Corp.
Hertz Farm Mgmt.
Wolfe Eye Clinic
Stoltze & Stoltze Family Dentistry
Ames Morning Rotary Club
Boone Rotary Club
Bob & Jan Anderson
Roseland, Mackey, Harris Architects, P.C.
Resource Consulting Engineers
Dentistry At Somerset
Ames Police Benefit Association
North Grand Dentistry
Casey's General Stores
Metzger Family Dental, PLLC.
Haila Architecture| Structure
Become a Sponsor
2019 Kids Run for Kids Sponsorships
GOALS for Kids Run for Kids
("distant stars toward which we strive"):
1. Goal #1 Every child and teen in Story County will have a positive image of law enforcement officers.
2. Goal #2 Every child in Story County will start kindergarten ready and eager to read.
3. Goal #3 The health of children in Story County and beyond will be improved.
OBJECTIVES for Kids Run for Kids
(specific actions in support of reaching the goals):
1. To raise funds in support of goal 1 (40% of net proceeds), goal 2 (40%), and goal 3 (20%)
2. To organize a running event specifically for Story County kids (and their families) to encourage them to become life-long runners in support of improving kids’ physical health
3. To organize a morning of family activities for Story County kids to strengthen kids’ emotional health
Beneficiaries for a share of 2018 KRK net proceeds:
Goal #1: Ames Police Foundation, Story City Police Department, Nevada Police Department, and Boone City Police Department (total 40% of net)
Goal #2: Early childhood literacy improvement programs in Story and Boone Counties (total 40% of net)
Goal #3: The Rotary Foundation's international polio eradication program (total 12% of net), and Clubfoot Solutions (to buy braces internationally for the Ponseti correction method; total 8% of net)
2019 KRK Sponsorships
Signature Level : $1,000 & up
Name on KRK printed materials and T-shirt (large font), Sign (provided by sponsor) at the run and 10 free registrations for members of the BGCSC.
Gold Level : $500 to $999
Name on KRK printed materials and T-shirts (medium font) and 5 free registrations for members of the BGCSC.
Silver Level : $250 to $499
Name on KRK printed materials and T-shirts (small font) and 2 free registrations for members of the BGCSC.
Bronze Level : $100 to 249
Name on KRK printed materials
For Information Contact:
Officer Eric Snyder
Ames Police Department Cell: 515-450-8605
Ames AM Rotary
Make check payable to:
Ames Rotary Foundation
Put KRK on the memo line
Mail to: Ames AM Rotary Club, PO Box 2432, Ames, IA 50010
Note: To ensure sponsor name on shirts and printed materials, checks
must be received by Thursday, April 11, 2019